Thursday, May 31, 2012
May 30: {The Loves of My Day}
1. Last night we tried a new version of chicken tetrazzini – whole wheat pasta, leftover rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods, zucchini and yellow squash. Oh yummity yum yum.
2. I started reading Redeeming Love last night. The book has literally been sitting on my bookshelf for two years – brand new and untouched. I haven’t read a fictional story in a long time and it felt great to get lost in the pages. What I really love is that it is a retelling of Hosea – that is perfection.
3. You know how sometimes you wake up feeling like it is time to get up (and kind of bummed out about it) and realize it is only 2:30 AM? That’s the best ever. Zzzz!
What is your favorite book? I am taking suggestions for when I finish this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Redeeming Love is one of my favorites! I hope you like it as much as I did. I am enjoying the Loves of My Day series. Keep it going girl! Love you.
Post a Comment