You know those sections of a magazine titled “Who Wore it Better?” or something of the sort? They picture two or three celebrities in very similar, if not the same, outfits and the readers vote to say who wore it better. Always one of my favorite parts of a magazine – Here’s an example of what I mean:
Which brings me to the point of this post – Have you ever heard of the show “Mike and Molly”? Me neither. But I stumbled across it the other night on TV and was shocked by what I saw. I would imagine that celebrities are a little dismayed to see another person in their carefully planned outfit, which is how I felt when I saw THIS! That’s right – look out for me next month in the “Who Wore It Better?” section of your favorite magazine.
I called my mom to check and make sure someone hadn’t snuck into the back room and swiped my dress – you mean to tell me that they actually sold more than ONE of these beautiful gowns? Okay, okay… I am not quite at celebrity status and don’t have one-of-a-kind dresses designed specifically for me (although, based on the above pictures, they don’t either!). BUT what I can conclude from this little shocker is that my dress IS at celebrity status. So, there you have it.










4 comments:
CRAZY!!!! And you totally wore it better. No comparison!
You got this one hands down girl!
Absolutely NO question. YOU!!!! And you were a much more beautiful bride!! :)
100 percent, you win!
Post a Comment