One thing I love about blogging is the chance to share just a glimpse into our life together. The other thing I love about blogging is being able to read back and remember. Two wonderfully lovely things. I have been trying to think up ways to share regular highlights throughout my week without it feeling like you are reading my personal journal. I’ve decided to name this little “series”, if you will, ‘The Loves of My Day’. It will go something like this:
May 21: The Loves of My Day
1. Sweet Friends – We spent the afternoon with Keely & Kelsey at the St. John’s Town Center. They are about to venture off on a month long adventure traveling through Europe. After that, Kelsey is moving to South Carolina & Keely is moving to Germany to be an Au Pair! I want their free spirits!
2. Game Tourney with the Hubs – That’s right – Five games, five nights. Winner gets bragging rights and the title “Grand Champion of All Things Wonderful” (yes, really). Last night we started with Mancala (two out of three wins). Matt may or may not have won – it’s hard to say. Either way, this is just the beginning – he is going down
3. Oh delicious Orange Vanilla soap made from goats milk – it feels like I am showering in an Orange Grove. Ahh!
No comments:
Post a Comment