Matt and I have officially been married for 2 months as of yesterday! Whew! So far, so AMAZING – I guess we are still in the honeymoon stage but, quite personally, I intend to stay there! Matt brought me home two beautiful roses to represent to wonderful months – isn’t he the sweetest?
There are so many things that I love about the way we do life together – I won’t (and can’t) share ALL of them, but here are a few:
I love that when I go through my days, I still feel like I got to see the hubs just because we woke up in the same place.
I love that I can’t wait to get home to hear about Matt’s day or word vomit about mine.
I love that Matt calls all of our plants/flowers by the names I call them when he waters them (baby croton, little beauties, cabby, etc), like he’s giving each of them a little treat.
I love coming up the stairs and seeing our bed made, by whoever was out of it last.
I love using our Dyson vacuum cleaner.
I love that we tag-team chores so our time together is longer.
I love hearing Matt shout out answers to Jeopardy.
I love hearing Matt shout out answers to Jeopardy.
I love when Matt says “You go get a shower; I will take care of the dishes”.
I love going on walks to get the mail and to walk around our neighborhood.
I love when we leave little notes for each other on our dry erase boards.
I love running home on my lunch break on days Matt is off, just to see him a little bit more.
I love running home on my lunch break on days Matt is off, just to see him a little bit more.
I love seeing pictures of our honeymoon framed in our living room.
I love coming home and knowing that it is ours – just ours.
I love coming home and knowing that it is ours – just ours.
I know that challenges will come in our lives and in our marriage, but I know that I am with the absolute best person to face any challenges that come our way! I am so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful man.
Here are a few things I would like to become a pro at:
Saving us money – I want to learn how to cut corners and save on the little things, so we can do more of the bigger things.
Being Matt’s recreational partner – I want to find some recreational activities that we both enjoy and are cheap or free. Matt loves to be active and I love for him to be happy, so I want to be his partner in that.

No comments:
Post a Comment