Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 4: {The Loves of My Day}


1. Yesterday I had lunch with Kayti (one of the perks of working at the same place!). We went to Cantina Laredo, a favorite. Oh dear goodness – freshly made guacamole. It’s a good thing I wasn’t left alone for too long because I fear I would have shoveled the whole bowl into my mouth by way of chip. Om nom!


2. Matt and I were in bed with a “9” still on the clock. It’s really happening. We are crossing the bridge to Oldie Land one step at a time. I look back at myself just over a year ago and wonder how I ever pulled all-nighters. I need a job that keeps me young & alive – like a white water rafting instructor…or a personal shopper. Both of those sound like they’d give me the zing I need to make it to 10:30 PM.


3. Matt and I walk to our mail box and check the mail together almost every day. It isn’t very far but it’s a favorite part of the day of me. It’s most exciting when we get less bills and more fun mail, like magazines or *drum roll please* the last part of Katie’s graduation gift which came in the mail yesterday (get excited, K!).

No comments: