Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Little Help Here?

Well, the hubs is working late tonight & I'm stumped for what to do with my extra alone time. Here are some things in my box of consideration:

A. Eat icecream for dinner, watch TV in my jammie jams & go to sleep at 7:30.
B. Get my creative juices flowing for a top secret project that is yet to be determined, but I assure you Pinterest will be involved.
C. Work on a little thing I like to call getting organized. This includes unpacking the boxes filled with things we don’t use often but can’t purge & uploading all of my recipes to my book of yum-yums by way of 4x6 index cards.
D. Gym. Tan. Laundy.
E. Listener’s Choice – or in this case, reader’s choice - ya know, do ya'll have any ideas?


A little help here?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I vote a combination of A and B! Ice Cream for dinner and TV in the Jammie Jams are a must, but you, being a wonderfully talented multi-tasker, can get creative Pinterest-related juices flowing WHILE watching TV in your Jams.

Getting organized totally needs to be a two person job. Or a job for hired help. Or a job best forgotten about. Ice cream and jammies.

May the good Lord forgive you for ever suggesting you do anything the hooligans on the Jersey Shore do.

Ashley said...

LOL! Although I do not watch Jersey Shore, all three of those things are currently needed in my life (That is, GTL).

& I like the way you think! & I agree that getting organized is much more fun with a helping hand.

Aubrey said...

What I find kind of sad is I did not get the Jersey Shore reference. I'm old. Or maybe I'm just discerning. I'm sorry I missed the voting. But of course I would always pick A. Although I do need to finish up some organizing here... and I'd love to do some Pinterest crafts. But A. Definitely A.

P.S. The "captcha" things on blogger are horrible. I can barely read them. Sometimes I have to retry it a bunch of times. Maybe I'm a robot.