Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weekend Favorites



Naptime on the couch with the hubs
New flower-shaped green chargers for a summer table
Riverside Arts Market with Mom & Allyson
New ‘Chocolate Amber’ goats milk soap courtesy of RAM & Madre
Sushi for lunch
Cheesy Hallmark movie on a rainy afternoon
Dinner with the hubby & fam (minus Amy!)
Anniversary lunch for Preacher after church on Sunday
Filling up my tank for $3.17 a gallon
Road trip to the world of Orange and Blue
Dinner and Dessert with Lauren & Jason
Spiced Chai Gelato
Bringing home the kitty of my life


Fresh Produce - Love that about RAM


These are some Belly Dancers that performed at RAM on Saturday
 Mom, Allyson & I had a great time checking out the vendors at the Riverside Arts Market on Saturday. Mom & I got some new homemade soap and Mom got a pendant made from a fork to complete her set. We watched some belly dancers perform and I helped myself to inhaling the wonderful aroma of fresh focaccia. I love all the fun vendors, neat performers & fresh, delicious produce! 


Love my Little/ Roomie/ Totes Presh Biff



We took a road trip to Gainesville and got to spend the evening with Lauren & Jason. We had pizza at Leonardo's for Dinner & Gelato for Dessert. Spiced Chai Gelato - Oh. My. Goodness. So thankful for dear friends and time to reconnect.


Still need another pop of color! 





We are still perfecting our Summer look, but I am loving the new green chargers from Michael's & fun spring candle-holder from Bath & Body Works. It still needs a little work - Pinterest, here I come!
My beautiful kiki


Although Oliver was a little freaked when we had to carry him to the car through the rain, he is adjusting to his new home really well! He loves his new feather toy & plops himself down at the bottom of our bed at night. We love having his quirky self around again! So thankful to Lauren for being his other "kitty mommy" while we were living at home, wedding planning & getting settled! 


Matt getting some kitty lovin'

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Haha I see he claimed his spot at the top of the stairs already :)