Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pomp and Circumstance

This weekend Katie Baby (Matt’s baby sister) was the star of the show. On Friday, she graduated from Fleming Island High School – you may applaud! We celebrated Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. It is such a huge accomplishment and an exciting time. I can remember graduating from High School – I felt a tiny sense of freedom and so much excitement for what was to come! It felt even better graduating from UCF. We are proud of Katie and can’t wait to see where God takes her as she begins her next journey!
Isn't she lovely? 

I guess you could say that, between our two families, Katie comes from a line of Golden Eagle Alum. Here is a little glimpse into our Golden Eagle past – cue music – do, dodo do, doooo doo…
There we are! Class of 2007 (we are SO old)!

 Us with our graduating siblings, Amy & Josh. Class of 2009!

 My Fam Jam with Allyson after receiving her diploma. Class of 2011!

 With the newest graduate - Class of 2012! 

No comments: