
Matt's truck died while we were home for Christmas break, so for this week we have been down a car. We are heading home this weekend to bring a hopefully fixed truck back to Orlando. Since classes don't start until Monday and we only have to schedule around work, we have been able to figure out how to manage with just my [newly painted - thanks to my parents as it was MUCH needed!] Accord. A couple of days when our schedules didn't work out, I have had to drive Matt to and from work. He said he felt like a freshman in high school waiting for his parents to pick him up from school - Haha! The best day was when he half skipped to the car with his back pack on (that his uniform had been in) and sighed saying "I've been waiting for 15 minutes! ugh!" Too funny! I have enjoyed our extra time together, though I will be glad we have both cars again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment