Monday, January 4, 2010

2/365 - Chloe Girl

Today was our first day back in Orlando after an amazing break! It always takes a little adjusting, but luckily we have another week before juggling both school AND work (just work this week!). I watch an 8 year old girl named Chloe everyday after school. Although it has it's "days", it is very rewarding watching her learn and grow, and getting to know her. I got to hear all about her Christmas! She kept her gift from Santa a surprise until she could show off her new American Girl doll. She said the elves couldn't wrap the box because it was too big, so they had to stick it in an over-sized bag. Haha! This picture is from a few weeks ago when we were playing "Miss Arts & Crafts". I'll have to take one of her with her new American Girl doll (Natalie) and post it later! :)

No comments: