Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3/365 - My personal chef

Tonight my sweet boy made dinner for us! Now that we are just a few stairs away from each other, it makes cooking together so much easier. I love trying out new recipes, especially when we can both be in the kitchen cooking together. It is nice, however, to have a night off & Matt is great about making that happen. Tonight he made "beef & bean enchilada casserole" - yum yum! We found the recipe in a 9x13 cookbook courtesy of Grandma Kate, and this recipe is one of our favorites from that book!

P.S. Below is a picture of Chloe with her new American Girl doll that I mentioned yesterday, and her "peppermint puppy" webkinz that I got for her for Christmas! She is in front of the Christmas tree in my apartment (which will go down sometime this week!).


No comments: