After a day of cleaning and once Matt was feeling better, as he had slept most of the day, we finally set out for our date night (taking advantage of gift cards that we got for Christmas). I love when we can go out and do something fun! Since we weren't going to make the earlier movie, we took the scenic route through Winter Park which is so beautiful! We ate dinner at the Olive Garden in Winter Park Village - Matt and I have really become fans of their chicken & gnocchi soup! Yum! To kill time in between dinner and the movie, we went to Borders and sat on the floor reading books. We then saw "It's Complicated" which we both enjoyed - I love Meryl Streep! I was thankful to have the time with my boy!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
21/365 - Date Night!
After a day of cleaning and once Matt was feeling better, as he had slept most of the day, we finally set out for our date night (taking advantage of gift cards that we got for Christmas). I love when we can go out and do something fun! Since we weren't going to make the earlier movie, we took the scenic route through Winter Park which is so beautiful! We ate dinner at the Olive Garden in Winter Park Village - Matt and I have really become fans of their chicken & gnocchi soup! Yum! To kill time in between dinner and the movie, we went to Borders and sat on the floor reading books. We then saw "It's Complicated" which we both enjoyed - I love Meryl Streep! I was thankful to have the time with my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment