I can't believe summer is already over! It sure did fly by and yesterday marked the first day of the Fall 2010 semester. I'm looking forward to a great semester, but am also a little nervous as this is my last year as an undergrad. I am planning to make this the best and most rewarding year yet. We have so many opportunities as college students on such a big campus, and only a small window of time to make a difference. I can't believe how quickly this chapter of my life will be over!
If anyone reading has any of the following text books, I would love to borrow or buy them from you:
For "Women & Crime": Women and the Criminal Justice System by Vanwormer
For "Intro to Women Studies": Fight like a Girl by Seely
Women at Point Zero by El Saadawi
Women's Lives: Multicultural Perspect by Kirk
For "Learning Theory & Assessment: Learning Theory and Assessment by Hoffman
For "Anly App Ethics, Legal, Safety": School Law Handbook by Bosher
Ethics of Teaching by Strike
No comments:
Post a Comment