Continued...


We celebrated Jenny (Matt's sister) & Josh's special day on May 15, 2010. The first picture is Jenny being walked down the aisle, and the second is me with my mom & sisters. Matt and I were happy to be a part, and Jenny made a beautiful bride!


We took a family vacation to Disney World in May. Although Matt & I had been a couple of times since moving to Orlando, my sisters and family hadn't been for years! It was fun!

Us downtown on a Sunday afternoon. It was a perfect day and the area around Lake Eola was beautiful, so we had a mini photo shoot...but I will spare you! ;-)

Presents for my Loof for her birthday in May! It was her 23rd - such an oldie!

We celebrated by making chocolate at Farris and Foster's in Baldwin Park. We had never done that before and it was alot of fun! Especially the sample tray - yum!

Matt and I went to watch Chloe's end of the year choir performance and Awana award ceremony at FBC Oviedo. I straightened her hair for her before hand - she was proud. Haha!


I went home with Loof to Sarasota in May. I got to shoot a gun for the first time at the shooting range, and I was excited to go to Gulf beach (Lido Key) amongst other things. That weekend Matt, Will and their friend, Josh, went home with Will to Palatka. They had a fun guys weekend fishing on his grandfather's boat and eating crab at the Blue Crab Festival.


Matt and I adopted our little kitty baby, Oliver, at the beginning for June. Chloe's family had an abandoned litter of kittens under the shed in their back yard. Oliver was the first of four that they caught and I just couldn't resist! When Matt said we could bring him home just for the night, I knew he was a goner too!


Chloe and I painted picture frames for each other at the end of the school year. The first picture is her with the frame I painted and her end of the year goodies; the second is the one she painted for me which I love. I couldn't believe how fast a year of watching her afterschool flew by! We had such a fun time together.

We celebrated Father's Day in June. This was the gift from me, Matt, & Amy. It's some fancy hose windy-up thing that he wanted - haha!

We were excited to see Chloe perform in her dance recital with Joy Christian Arts. It was fun to watch all the different dance styles - hers was Acrobatics. This is us with Chloe and her brother, Gavin.


The weekend of July 4th, Allyson got the greatest gift from the Darrell Gwynn Foundation. They presented her with a customized wheel chair at the Coca-Cola 400, and our whole family got to be a part! It was such a blessing from God and an answer to prayer. And aside from all the excitement of being on stage and Allyson receiving an awesome new chair, we all had a blast at our first Nascar race (minus my parents - they've been before)!

Matt, Loof, Will, & I watched fireworks on Daytona beach on the fourth of July. Honestly, there's really no other place to be then on the beach for the 4th! My feet in the sand and the fireworks in the sky!

We just celebrated Will's 21st birthday at the end of July. This picture is after Firkin & Kegler, opening present number one and eating Ben & Jerry's as opposed to cake!

Last weekend Matt and I took a trip to Mead Gardens. We walked along the board walk and carved our initials in a tree like many, many others had before us. Then we had a picnic by the stream and played frisbee in the rain! It was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment