Sunday, February 7, 2010

35/365 - Mongos!

This morning Matt and I had breakfast with Mike & Liz. They treated us to an amazing breakfast at Mongo's in Fleming Island, which we had never been to before. It was so cool! It was set up buffet style with all kinds of foods that you would put in stir fry or an omelet. They also had every kind of fruit you could think of, and other things you might want cooked into pancakes (like chocolate chips!). There was yogurt and granola, and home fries and bacon too! You just went up there and chose what you wanted, and the staff there cooked it right in front of you on the big flat top grill. I tried an omelet, that was HUGE! I couldn't finish it because 1 it was so big and 2 I'm not a huge fan of eggs. Matt had them make a banana and chocolate chip pancake that was yummy! Mike and Liz went for stir fry and pancakes, and we all had fruit on the side. It was really nice to have time to visit with them. In fact, I didn't even think to take any pictures because I was too distracted by the company. I love being home and having time to visit with the people we love most!

No comments: