Later Matt and I went with his parents & Tyler to visit his Granny Millie & Grandpa Walt. The pictures above are of each of us with his Granny Millie. As I have mentioned before, Matt's truck broke down over Christmas break. By God's provision, Matt has been able to borrow a car ever since then thanks to his Aunt & Uncle, and to his Grandpa Walt. It has been a really stressful time, especially for Matt. His truck was going to cost too much to fix, so he has been looking at selling not knowing what the next step would be and having no real solution. Today his Grandpa asked him how the car was running, and when Matt thanked him for letting him borrow it for so long, he in turn told him that it was now his car. What a blessing from God! Matt was at a complete loss for words as he looked to his dad for confirmation. It was a sweet moment to watch Matt share with his Grandpa. So, Matt now drives a '93 Toyota Corolla which is perfect for getting him where he needs to go!
Later on we went and had dinner with my parents and family. My dad made homemade burgers on the grill and pork chops since we couldn't decide what we wanted. I sure do miss those dinners, and I miss having that time with them. Overall, we had a really great day filled with blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment