Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Dear Husband of Four Months
Dear Husband,
We have officially been married for 4 months & today – I love you more.
I love you more than The Office, How I Met Your Mother, and Friends combined.
I love you more than new flavors of soap, sparkles & bling, and trying new recipes.
More than Toms, Lacey tops, and Japanese Cherry Blossom.
More than blond highlights, swoopy bangs, & curly hair.
I love you more than a caramel latte with one pump white mocha & sand between my toes.
I love you more than weekend getaways, Pinterest, and dancing in the kitchen.
More than checking the mail, late night swims, and spying on our neighbors.
More than reading during a storm, front porch flowers, & heels that don’t pinch my toes.
I love you more than painting & being crafty, vacuumed floors, and laughing until my side hurts.
I love you more than antique shopping, playing backgammon before bed, and Christmas.
More than my wedding gown, Marry Me by Train, and Lake Eola.
Even more than Oliver, the kitty of my life.
Every single day – I love you more.
Love,
The Wife of Your Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment