Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

When we were home over Thanksgiving break, we helped decorate the Christmas tree with my family. I LOVE decorating the Christmas tree and jamming out the Christmas music!

Every year Matt and I buy a new Christmas ornament (or two) that represents something we have done or that has happened in our lives from the past year. Since we adopted Oliver this year, we go this cute ornament. We will also get one in Key West and in the Bahama's when we go on our cruise next week!

I definitely miss not having a fire place during the winter season! My dad made a fire to keep us toasty while we decorated the Christmas tree.

Amy and Matt's brother, Josh, were in charge of putting on the Christmas lights. Although it took them FOREVER (hehe), they did a great job! Two thumbs up!

Last Thursday the 2nd, we went over to Brittany's to do some holiday baking with our connect group!

All the girls decorating the sugar cookies. We had lots of fun and had TONS of sweets for our Christmas party the next night!

This is me & Darcy with our "special" snowman cookie - we went a little sprinkle happy!

The next night was our "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Christmas party with our connect group! These were our extremely attractive outfits that Matt picked out for us. If only you could see them up close & in person - then you would be REALLY impressed!

Here I am with all the girls in our ugly Christmas attire!

Megan decorated our apartment with an explosion of Christmas decorations, including two Christmas trees! This is Loof's little pink tree that she let us put up, and Oliver snuggled underneath to get in the Christmas spirit!

Every year Loof and I have "Loofy Christmas". Christmas dinner is always dino nuggets, peas, and sour cream & chive mashed potatoes! Yum Yum! This was our 3rd Loofy Christmas - I just love my Loof!

I can't wait for more Christmas festivities! Merry Christmas!!

No comments: