Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Cruisin'
Matt and I were blessed with an amazing Christmas gift from his Dad & Kayti this year. We went on a 5-day cruise with 20 other family members and we had a wonderful time. It was my first cruise & I will definitely do it again! I keep trying to think of my favorite part of the trip, and it's so hard to narrow it down. The ship had some great shows and opportunities for fun, including a talent show that his brother, Josh, participated in; the water in the Bahamas was beautiful and the food was great, but I really loved growing closer to family and enjoying our time together. This picture is from our first day as we were sailing out and about to go under the Dames Point bridge - a really cool experience. I will have to post more pictures later! We are so blessed to be loved by so many people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment