Tonight was a long night at work. For those of you that don't know, we have our "MOE Monday" special where you can purchase any burrito, chips, and a drink for a mere $5. It's a great deal, especially for the 47,000 famished vultures that attend school across the street. There's no need to say it's the busiest night of the week, but it it's the busiest night of the week. Just a brief example of how busy it is, on Tuesday's we average $2,400. Tonight, we racked in $5500. For those of you not so experienced with college math..ha. That's more than twice the income. It's also twice the work, and I'm exhausted. It's pleasant to come home to this, though. And after a few tweaks with profiles and authorship, I feel as though I've got it down already. Well, the night is late, and I do have class in the morning, so I'll be heading to bed. Thank you to all of you taking the time to read this, and to my sweetheart for really getting this blog up to par, and me up to speed. I love you, all. Good night.
-Matt
3 comments:
It is so nice to be able to hear how you are doing. Makes you seem not so far away. Hope to see you soon. I am overdue for some MattMatt time. Love ya
Was it busy at work last night?That math stuff is a little complicated for this old English teacher, but I'm glad to hear that you are surviving.
-Mrs G
I had to chase you down, because you're not on my list to hear from. I am taking a minute at work to read these posts, something I have rarely done. I really usually work all the time I'm here. I had my back injected with steroids yesterday so that it will not be so painful. Im' headed across the "big pond" on 8/3/8, to see England, Scotland, and Wales. It should be a fun trip even if I can't move as much as others. Gonna run now, my lunch is here. I'm listed under "thats how I remember it..., " so let me hear when you can. Grama Kate
Post a Comment