Oh goodness, you guys. I guess I will post pictures of our Christmas decorations like I said I would. As much as I would like to say that this is what our house looked like last month, I am going to have to be honest and let ya’ll know that our house is currently still decked out in Christmas décor. Yikes! You will have to cut us some slack – the last few weeks we have been running around like a chicken with our head cut off (that is really kind of a gross “saying”, isn’t it?).
With that being said, I give you our Christmas décor and, I have admit, I kinda love it!
This was our table decor - we received our gorgeous Christmas dishes as a gift at my bridal shower:
Our buffet/server decorated for Christmas - I just love our nativity & the mercury glass:
Living room decorations:
How cute is Oliver's little stocking?
Don't you love how the pillows match the placemats? I know - me too!:
& ta-da! Our very first Christmas tree:


No comments:
Post a Comment