Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fall Decor (a tad late)

Okay, guys. I guess since we are halfway through December I will go ahead and post pictures of the fall décor I promised a post or two ago. This was our first time decorating for fall together and I have to admit, I just love decorating with festive holiday décor. Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE Christmas! I mean, I seriously love it on a level that is undoubtedly annoying to some - but don’t mind me! So – I promise that I will post pictures of our first-ever Christmas decorations soon, but for now I present to youuuu…. The fall decorations of 2012 (and likely many falls to come – decorations are not cheap!):

This was our table decor at first:



Then we switched it up a little to this - I am still not sure which I like better:



Our buffet/server decorated for fall - the pictures were taken in North Carolina:



Living Room decorations:





& I just LOVE this Halloween candy dish:


So there you have it - that is what our house looked like a month ago! Sorry so late! :-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I absolutely adore your decorations!!!! You have such a good eye! And it's all very warm and homey like fall should be. Personally, I like the second table spread with the pumpkin. Super cute!