Monday, December 5, 2011

Scripture

Matt and I have been memorizing scripture together that we have been discussing in our pre-marital counseling. Tonight is our last meeting and we've really enjoyed our sessions and preparing for our marriage - & we really appreciate Lee for taking the time to walk through this with us!

"Let no corrupt talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occassion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Ephesians 4:29

"Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." Philippians 2:3 - 4

This Saturday is 3 months until our big day! The closer we get, the more I cannot WAIT to be married! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband to spend my life with - God sure knows what He is doing!

No comments: