Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011!


Can you believe that it is already 2011!? I am constantly blown away by how fast time flies! The year 2010 brought Matt & I some amazing memories and some struggles & hard times, as any year does, but God has remained faithful and has blessed us more than we could ever deserve.


The year 2011 is going to be a big year for us, as we will making a lot of major decisions and changes in our lives. I am so thankful that God has brought Matt & I together and has blessed our relationship over these last several years. I love doing life with him! My greatest desire is to remain focused on Christ and to make every choice and decision based on HIS guidance and plan for us. I know that God's plan exceeds any plan that we could ever dream up for ourselves. Please keep Matt and I in your prayers as we start this new year together!!


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” - Jeremiah 29:11

“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” - Philippians 4:19

No comments: